It’s almost 8 months since my c-section and I’m taking things slow. The daily commute is a bit of a challenge as it requires walking a long distance to the terminal.
Zeva (7 months)
• Starting to crawl fast
• Loves pulling her sibling’s hairs
• Mixed fed as the pumped milk I take home each day is not enough for her. She’s eating solids and loves fruits and veggies: avocados, banana, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots. I’m thinking of giving her ground rice already.
• Happy baby
Ivor (3 years)
• Enjoys nursery school. They write, dance, sing, and do coloring activities
• Sometimes seek attention especially when I’m focused on Zeva
• Naughty but sweet
• Songs on repeat: Miss Polly had a dolly, Humpty Dumpty, Family Finger Song
Maia (7 years)
• Good appetite
• Still having a hard time sleeping at night and doesn’t take naps during the day
• Cries when hurt
Ok, I cut my long hair short and I’m loving it. And…it’s only P50. Maybe I’ll try to go to a stylist soon as long as the price isn’t exorbitant lol.
I always say to myself to just enjoy even though it’s hard to care for three kids! You know how it is when you’re a mom. They’re only young once so give them time, balance when you have a work.
See you next post,