Before proceeding with this post, I would like to say that my heart goes out to the victims of Typhoon Ompong especially in the North. Let’s pray for everyone affected.
This weekly update is all taken in the church every Sunday. Thanks to Carl for being a fast learner in capturing photos, all edits are done by me.
Some notes this week:
• Huge appetite but I’m trying to control my food intake.
• Back pains when sitting for a long time. It’s getting uncomfortable now.
• Hard to sleep and because Ivor sleeps with me, he still wants his night time hug.
• No more painful cries from Maia. We can see two new bottom teeth coming out.
• Ivor is now getting the concept of ‘bad’ when he does something we say no to.
• Getting nervous for c-section day. I’m scared of needles!
Have a peaceful week.