Can you honestly say you don’t have worries even if you’re big on faith? Why do I feel those gnawing little fears and anxieties never escape me.
Ooops sorry I tend to get dramatic. So what gives me anxiety? This is just a random list, at the moment.
• What if I die today, what comes next for my family? I don’t want to think about this. My kids are still small. I love to see them grow with us as family.
• What happens to Maia when she’ll be a teen? I’ve read that puberty can affect and increase seizure frequency. Can I just pause time so she’ll be my baby forever? Not gonna happen.
• The thought of my baby boy marrying someday and leaving me. (I’m a selfish mom)
• When can we have our own house. We do not have the financial capability yet. Aymapoormama.
• What if there’s a big earthquake and I’m not at home with the kids?
I don’t want to add more. Lol.
Does this mean I lack faith? I’ll work on that.
How do you address your anxieties, worries and fears?