I had a cup of coffee this morning.
I’m having tea now.
Normally that’s my preference, a cup of coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon. Both with creamer. And sugar.
They are like my daily doze of vitamins. I read that a moderate drink is 4 to 5 cups of coffee a day. But I don’t go over that. My maximum would be two cups a day. I think so.
Here are some coffee benefits:
• Could lift your mood and helps diminish headaches.
• It helps lower risk of diabetes, Parkinson’s disease and colon cancer.
• When conventional medication isn’t available, helps control asthma.
• Decreases the likelihood of developing gallstones by 50% by drinking at least 2 cups a day.
• Coffee contains a compound that which helps prevent cavities- it’s called Trigonelline
• And it makes you alert.
Tea is also healthy. That’s why it’s known as nature’s ‘wonder drug’. It’s the second most widely consumed beverage in the world next to water.