I want to have a camera. A DSLR. I want to study more on photography, learn tips, and take photos.
Shoot, shoot, shoot.
Right now, I only have this point and shoot that’s not even mine. Haha!
When my interest in photography started those past few weeks, I craved more for a good DSLR camera. I’ve read in a blog article that it’s not the camera that makes the photographer; it’s the photographer who makes the photographer. I never had photography classes, I’m learning through experience and reading other blogs.
What I learned in photography:
1.You appreciate beauty in anything.
2.You discover things you haven’t encountered before.
3.You learn to be creative.
4. You see things from a new perspective.
5. Sometimes you look like a fool, lying on the ground, squatting, and your positions are sometimes ridiculous. But you never know what comes out of it.
6. You develop a hunger for art..as you take a photo each day, you find a way and figure out more. There’s no limit for learning!
7. You learn to play with how light affects a photo from a unique angle at different time settings.
8. You meet the words Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
Aperture: Large aperture=more light enters the camera=shallow depth of field=blurry background=low f number
Small aperture=less light enters the camera=large depth of field=everything in focus=big f number
And more…..the list goes on. Have to stop here, work is waiting.
Here are my sisters with their morning faces:
Silly smile, she just woke up.
Shy. I have to persuade her to smile for me.
Good day everyone!